Hill Audio PSM2420 Production Mixer
PSM2420 | 4+2-CH
The PSM2420 Stereo Production Mixer is a default choice for any application where vocal presentations have to be mixed with pre-recorded music. Venues such as pubs, clubs, dance schools and mobile DJs, or rental companies serving these markets, are just a few areas where this mixer excels. It comes with a comprehensive but straightforward feature set which includes precise gain controls and 3-band EQs in all stereo inputs, two microphone channels with 3-band EQ and adjustable talkover, and two separately adjustable master outputs, plus a separate subwoofer output with built-in active crossover.
- 4 dual-source stereo inputs (2x Phono (Line)/Line, 2xLine/line) with gain control, 3-band Kill-EQ (+12/-26dB) and Peak LED
- Front panel 3.5mm stereo TRS input
- 60mm smooth dual-rail input channel faders
- 2x Mic inputs (1xCombo, 1xTRS) with Gain, 3-Band EQ, and “on air” switch
- Adjustable auto talk-over for automatic music level reduction when microphone is used
- Fully assignable 45mm smooth dual-rail crossfader with switchable curve (steep/flat)
- 2 Independent stereo main outputs (one balanced, one unbalanced)
- 10-LED level meter for main output
- Mono subwoofer output (balanced) with integrated active crossover (frequency/level adjustable)
- PFL section with PFL/Main mix control and Blend/Split option
- Unbalanced record output
- Signal/Noise ＞82dB (Line)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞65dB (Line)
- THD ＜0.05% (Line)
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20 kHz
- Dimension 483.0×178.0×104.0 mm WxHxD
- Weight 3.2 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.