|Please allow up to 10 days delivery time|
The DIN-RS232 is an RS232 to DIN-NET interface device .
It can send RS232 strings when a particular DIN-NET action is received or send preprogrammed din-net actions when it receives an RS232 string matching a pre-programmed user defined string.
- RS232 port (DTE or DCE configurable by jumpers)
- RS232 port adjustable speed from 1200 to 115200 bauds
- Output string is 99 characters long max
- Input string matching is 99 characters long max
- In and Thru DIN-NET ports on Rj45 connectors
- Status LED
- Standard 4 module wide din-rail enclosure
- Operating 0->50 ambient