Hill Audio PSM2220 Stereo Production Mixer
The PSM2220 Stereo Production Mixer packs all essential features for venues which require music replay with vocal announcements in the outmost compact package. With only 88mm height and nearly the same depth, the PSM2220 is predestined for applications where space is a major concern, such as compact mobile systems or hospitality music systems which share the space with a bar or reception counter. Despite its compactness, it sports all the features which a host or DJ would expect – 6 stereo inputs with individual EQ, two microphone inputs with EQ and auto-talkover, and two separate master outputs.
- 2 triple-source stereo inputs (Phono (Line)/Line/Aux) with gain control, 3-band Kill-EQ (+12/-26dB) and 5-LED level meter
- Utility input switchable between balanced stereo input (FOH input) and front panel 3.5mm stereo TRS input
- 45mm smooth dual-rail input channel faders
- 2x Mic inputs (1x front-panel Combo + rear-panel TRS, 1x rear-panel TRS) with 3-Band EQ, volume control and “on air” switch
- Adjustable auto talk-over for automatic music level reduction when microphone is used
- 45mm smooth dual-rail crossfader with on/off switch
- 2 Independent balanced stereo main outputs with rear-side maximum volume adjustment
- Mono switch and switchable HP filter for both outputs
- 10-LED level meter assignable to either main output
- PFL section with PFL/Main mix control and Blend/Split option
- Unbalanced record output
- Signal/Noise ＞82dB (Line)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞65dB (Line)
- THD ＜0.05% (Line)
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20 kHz
- Dimension 483.0x88x95 mm WxHxD
- Weight 2.0 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.