Hill Audio PSM4530 Production Mixer
PSM4530 | 5+3-CH
The PSM4530 Stereo Production Mixer is specifically designed to cater for the events industry where vocal presentations are mixed with music, but is equally useful in all kind of small broadcast production applications. As the only mixer of its kind, it sports one-knob compressors in its 3 microphone inputs. In combination with a 2-parameter adjustable automatic talkover, this allows flawless integration of announcements and other vocal performances into the program. Aside from a full feature set per channel, this unit also offers a multitude of outputs with a unique zone feature for its 3rd output and an in-built subwoofer output with active crossover. An in-parallel routed effects path can be assigned to either the microphone or the music bus.
- 5 dual-source stereo inputs (2x Phono (Line)/Line, 3xLine/line) with gain control, 3-band Kill-EQ (+12/ -26dB) and 10-LED level meter
- Front panel 3.5mm stereo TRS input
- 1 balanced stereo input (FOH input)
- Smooth dual-rail channel input faders (100mm/60mm for stereo/mic inputs)
- 3x Mic inputs with Combo connector, Gain control, Peak LED, one-knob compressor, 3-band EQ, effects assign switch, and “on air” switch
- 2-parameter adjustable auto talk-over for automatic music level reduction when microphone is used
- Fully assignable 45mm smooth dual-rail crossfader
- Master section with two separately controllable outputs and assignable dual level meter
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced main outputs, main 1 switchable to Mono
- Mono subwoofer output (balanced) with integrated active crossover (frequency/level adjustable)
- Additional balanced (XLR) mono zone output (with switchable 80Hz HPF) which can be routed to the master bus or CH5 line input
- All outputs with rear-side maximum level setting controls
- 10-LED level meters for outputs
- Effects send/return path (TRS connectors) with parallel routing, assignable to mic or master bus with adjustable send/return levels)
- PFL section with PFL/Main mix control and Blend/Split option
- Unbalanced record output
- Signal/Noise ＞82dB (Line)
- Crosstalk Damping ＞65dB (Line)
- THD ＜0.05% (Line)
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20 kHz
- Dimension 483.0x308x104 mm WxHxD
- Weight 5.8 kg
- EU safety: EN 60065:2001 +A1
- EU EMC: EN55103-1:1997, EN55103-2: 1997
- US safety: UL60065
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
This product meets both the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with EG directive 2002/95/EG of the European Union on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).
- This product does not contain more than 0.1% of weight of the SVHCs listed in annex XIV of the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006.