Please allow up to 14 days delivery time.
The LX console is the World's first true MultiMedia console, allowing seamless integrated control of conventional, LED and moving lights, media servers, and even audio playback from a single device.
Designed with over 30 years of experience by LSC Lighting Systems and OpenClear, it provides an ergonomic work surface with powerful software, placing emphasis on quick and logical workflow to allow the operator to acheive more, in less time.
Features like Smart Fixture Cloning, Copy/Paste & Freesets can save 2-3 hours of programming per gig, allowing more time for creativity whilst reducing costs.
Clarity LX - The future of lighting control.
LX Console Features
- Dual Colour backlit buttons with dimming control
- Integrated soft touch contoured wrist rest
- 4 soft touch rotary encoders with push function
- 10 encoder modifier buttons
- Command Centre with 3.2" LCD touchscreen and 8 tactile buttons
- Full numeric keypad with large 19.5mm buttons for faster data entry
- Dedicated Intensity Wheel with adjustable sensitivity and inertia
- 24 user assignable function buttons
- FaderIdent for instant recognisition of fader configuration
- Fast startup time
- Drag and Drop Patching
- Carallon fixture library with over 7,500 different templates
- Cloning (fixture translation) with real world parameters
- DMX, RDM and Art-Net support
- Rig View for fixture selection and 2D simulation
- Universal, Direct (IFCB) and Graphical programming options
- Individual Timing per parameter
- Dynamics engine with crossfading
- Palettes, Presets and Freesets
- Copy and Paste with real world parameter translation
- Media Server Integration with thumbnail exchange (currently supports Arkaos, Catalyst, Pandora's Box, Hippotiser, Mbox Extreme & Robe Digispots)
- LED Pixel mapping of images and videos
- Full colour LCD labelling of all playbacks
- Up to 1,485 simultaneous active playbacks
- Proven Clarity software with over 3 years of 'testing' in real shows.
- Meets CE and Ctick requirements.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia by Australian Owned companies.