LSC Clarity Software QX1 + CT/1
Please allow up to 14 days to receive the software and licence.
QX1 Single output USB/DMX Node with 512 channel software licence.
Available in four sizes providing from 1 through to an amazing 128 Universes, Clarity is capable of handling small shows right through to pixel-mapped LED walls on a large scale. The software is highly configurable and easy to use. Click on the Video Tab and look at the videos to see a small snippet of what Clarity is capable of.
LSC also offer hardware support products in the form of DMX output devices and control Wings. Three DMX output devices QX1, QX2 and QX4 are available providing 1, 2 and 4 DMX512 outputs respectively. Two control wings VX10 and VX20 are also available and offer playbacks, master control and in the VX20 control buttons and a trackball. All QX and VX devices can be interconnected - so a VX20+ 2 x VX10 + 1 x QX2 can all be used on a single system to provide extra playbacks and increase the number of DMX outputs.
- Integrated full Carallon fixture library;
- Comprehensive LED Matrix control;
- Media Server Integration;
- Flexible programming, timing and effects;
- Transferable programming between different fixture types (copy-paste and fixture cloning);
- Lock cuelists and chases to a common metronome and automatically scale them to fit into musical durations;
- Advanced real-time effects with graphical editor and extensive and extensible inbuilt library;
- Quickly combine building-block elements and save combinations for instant recall, all in perfect synchronisation;
- Filter and modify existing cuelists and chases to achieve unlimited combinations and permutations, all without duplicating the original data;
- Comprehensive programmer contents, cuelist contents, output and DMX levels view;
- Undockable screens to support multi monitor setups;
- Dual programmers for comparing looks;
- Several sizes available to suit your needs;
- Two types of Wing available for for direct hardware control.
- Built-in RDM master;
- MIDI control
- Keyboard command line input (e.g. Channel 1 thru 27 @ 50%);